In this video I demonstrate how I layer clothing for winter outdoor yoga classes!
I had dressed for a cold morning but it turned out to be 22 degrees so I needed to disrobe.
I could not miss the opportunity to record a lesson in dressing for you though.
- 2 x normal leggings
- 1 x wool leggings
- 1 x fleece leggings
- 1 x cotton long sleeve top
- 1 x icebreaker 200gm top
- 1 x fleece top
- 1 x icebreaker neck buff
- Not shown in the video I also had 1 x turtle neck jumper and 1 x icebreaker 320gm high neck top (I had taken them off already, realising how I had misjudged the temperature!)
- I did not have my wool toe socks on but I recommend these and maybe shoes if you want
- I also did not have on my long sleeve wool fingerless gloves, which I recommend for the cold
- I could have worn a beret and sometimes do