Sunday, 3 May 2015

Russian Doll: How To Dress For Winter Outdoor Yoga Classes!


In this video I demonstrate how I layer clothing for winter outdoor yoga classes!

I had dressed for a cold morning but it turned out to be 22 degrees so I needed to disrobe.

I could not miss the opportunity to record a lesson in dressing for you though.

I have:

  • 2 x normal leggings
  • 1 x wool leggings
  • 1 x fleece leggings
  • 1 x cotton long sleeve top
  • 1 x icebreaker 200gm top
  • 1 x fleece top
  • 1 x icebreaker neck buff
  • Not shown in the video I also had 1 x turtle neck jumper and 1 x icebreaker 320gm high neck top (I had taken them off already, realising how I had misjudged the temperature!)
  • I did not have my wool toe socks on but I recommend these and maybe shoes if you want
  • I also did not have on my long sleeve wool fingerless gloves, which I recommend for the cold
  • I could have worn a beret and sometimes do

No comments:

Post a Comment