Tuesday 6 August 2013

Sri Lanka Retreats 19-22 September & 17-20 October 2013

Talalla Retreat

Sri Lanka was my home for 8 years and it is a wonderful place in general and a great place for yoga!

So I am really pleased to be returning to my other island home in September to catch up with friends, family, and run some yoga retreats and classes.  If you would like to join then I'd love to see you.

We will be in Talalla (www.talallaretreat.com) for 3 nights in September and then again in October where we will have 6 x 2 hour yoga classes, lots of good food, and plenty of time to relax (or be active).

Me teaching some kids on the last retreat

If you are coming from Australia the all inclusive price (3 nights accommodation, yoga, food) is $380 for a single, $280 pp for a double, and $240 pp triple (Sri Lankan students contact me for details).

The sample schedule is as follows (we are a bit flexible with times):

0630h - tea and fruit
0700-0900h - Yoga
BRUNCH & FREE TIME
1600-1800h - Yoga
DINNER & FREE TIME

In your free time there is plenty to do--swim in the pool or in the sea, relax beneath the coconut trees, visit nearby historical sites, hang out with your fellow yogis, get a massage, or come and talk to me about pressing yoga issues!

Pool and accommodation

Flights are about $1000 to Colombo from Sydney return at the moment.   I always go via Singapore but you can fly through Thailand and Malaysia as well.

Anyway, I'd love to see you there so please be in touch if you are interested.  I'd be happy to tell you about other places to stay in Sri Lanka and how to get around to make the most out of your stay in this beautiful country.

No comments:

Post a Comment